If your child is a minor you must be listed as the breeder, as minors cannot legally enter into a contract. Please put a note clarifying the relationship someplace on the listing form.

If your child is not a minor, you will either have to lease the dam or your child will have to join the English Shepherd Club and provide an ESC BR&R and all the other paperwork for litter listing as an independent breeder.